Scroll down to see the new 2017 interactive trail map
Search the trail.
Search the artist directory.
Most venues are open 10am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday. In addition, some are open for a Friday night preview from 7pm to 9pm. Please check on individual venues for details.
Download a PDF of the trail map here:
We try to make the trail as inclusive as possible and have added wheelchair ramps to a number of venues to make them more accessible. Look out for the wheelchair symbols next to venues to find out which are suitable for wheelchairs.
During the trail some venues offer entertainment. These will be announced during October – check out the refreshments and community venue signs on the trail map
Inspired by Bristol being awarded the Green Capital of Europe for 2015 this year the North Bristol Artists are making this Trail as ‘green‘ as possible. By taking on the theme of..
REDUCE > REUSE > RECYCLE > UPCYCLE
We will be providing the same service but doing it in the most ecological manner that we can.
Each artist has different green credentials and we will be flagging these up on our Green Labels in each venue. Some examples ……
• We have artists who use only recycled materials for making their artwork.
• Some artists have been inspired by environmental themes, climate change and alternative energy.
• Some use only recycled or ecologically friendly packaging for the Trail and throughout the year.
• Others improve their green practice by using eco-friendly paint cleaners /paints, or light their display spaces using solar panels.
• All make huge efforts to use green alternative packaging from card covers to cardboard boxes and bubble wrap.
• These facts will be highlighted in each venue and we hope you find it interesting.
• Our leaflet is printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks and has been for the last seven years
• Each year we encourage people to come to our Trail using public transport detailed in the leaflet.
We hope you can help us by:
• Bringing a shopping bag with you to reuse when you purchase
• Being happy to have your artwork purchases in a used bag or wrapping
• Letting us know what leaflet collecting places would be good for you. Next year we will be printing fewer trail leaflets so we would love to hear from you.